Friday, February 3, 2012

Are Your Boots Made For Walking?

By Anant Mathur (February 03, 2012)

Just the other day I saw a woman walking in the most uncomfortable boots imaginable. I was walking behind her in a crowded area, so I was unable to pass her. Every time we reached even a couple of stairs it would take her 3-4 times longer to climb them. This situation made me wonder why anyone would put themselves through that torture. I mean the whole point of shoes is too get you from point A to point B.
I don't care how stylish the shoes are, if they can't get me comfortably from point A to point B in the fastest possible time, I'm not going to buy them.

After this incident I began to think about all the women I know and the kind of shoes they wear. Upon doing further research I found that when purchasing footwear woman would rather get a great deal than look at the comfort level of the shoes, sandals or boots. I suppose women are different, their priority is style and a great deal rather than comfort. But I can't help wonder why? Who are they trying to impress - guys don't care if you're wearing brand XYZ or designer footwear. Why not be comfortable and find boots, sandals and shoes that get you from point A to point B
in comfort.

Women in my family have had a lot of problems from wearing uncomfortable shoes purely for style. So, I feel I must warn women that comfortable shoes are a must for you - if you don't get your act together you WILL regret it later in life. Uncomfortable, shoes change the shape of your feet, cause corns to develop and change the shape of the bones of your feet. It is my recommendation to all women - stop trying to impress others and be comfortable your feet will thank you.

© Anant Mathur. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: