Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Few Good Songs...

By Anant Mathur (May 10, 2011) 
 
One of my favorite thing to do is promote songs I like. Today I wish share a couple of songs with you which were released recently. After a long time I have heard songs worth mentioning. You may already know about them, but in case you haven't heard them you might want to give a listen. 

The first is a song by Alex Ebert from his solo debut album Alexander, The song is title "A Million Years" and was recently featured in an episode of CHUCK. Ebert is the lead singer of Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros, "Alexander" was released on March 1, 2011.

The other song I would like to tell you about is a beauty titled "Steal Your Heart" which was released on February 8, 2011 by a band called Augustana. I heard these guy on an episode of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, purely by accident and thanks to the magic of PVR, I was able to rewind and listen to the song several times. Must say Augustana rocked live!

I hope you will listen to these songs and come to love them as I have.

© Anant Mathur. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: